Hoorah for a much better day today. The roads were so much better than yesterday, hardly any cars and we made good time.
We stopped at the Golden guitar in Tamworth, very exciting! I have seen almost all of the 'big' things in Australia, I'm such a dorky tourist, but I love it :)
Kids are doing really well for being in the car so much. Thank god for in car dvd players and food snacks!
Tomorrow we are heading to visit a great friends of ours, one of the best, a mummy from my mother's group from Pumpkin, her hubby and kids. Pumpkin and R have not seen each other for one and a half years and I cannot wait to see the excitement on their faces when we get there!
I am looking forward to a very overdue catch up, please be kind tomorrow roads!

No comments:
Post a Comment